Monday, September 29, 2008

Taglines

A classroom assignment in advertisement had us coming up with one tag line and then using 10 pictures that changes the meaning. Though it might sound easy this assignment was harder than expected, because you don't want different images that convey the same thing: For example the famous tag line "just do it" if I were to show an image of a basketball player and then my next page was an image of someone running, the meaning it pretty much the same, their both anchored towards sports. In the uniqueness of this field you want each picture to differ in meaning which requires a lot, and I mean a lot of thinking and a lot of time. But don't get me wrong it was still a pretty interesting assignment for me, because it kept me thinking and wondering if my classmates would see and interpret what I saw .

No comments: