Monday, May 19, 2008

Ed Fella Portfolio Day

Portfolio day is meant for Senior, and I was kind of doubting whether I should attend or not--especially since I'm not a senior. However after attending I was glad I went not because I have awesome artwork in a portfolio, but because it gave me a wake up call.  I was observing other peoples work and noticed that all these people that attended had some great portfolios and mine was nothing compared to that.  It made me become aware that I need to start observing and practicing my graphic design skills. 
As for the Ed Fella presentation--it was great, just to see a graphic designer professional discuss his tactics in the business. Plus to see all his sketches on his drawing paper made it really clear on just how many different designs one has to go through just to come out with the perfect one.

No comments: