Monday, May 19, 2008

Undergraduate Art Exhibition

On April 24th I attended the undergraduate exhibition, which was a good experience because its an opportunity to see other undergraduates creative ability.  It was also interesting to see the different mediums used in art, from pencil, ceramics, paint, computer,  and other materials. 
I really enjoyed a box of Crispy Cream Donuts made out of ceramics just because they looked so realistic, at first I thought they were snacks for the visitors.  My other favorite was a huge painting with an image of a dark tree because of the way it was curved. 
I also enjoyed the exhibition because it was an honor to me, to have one of my works displayed on the wall and seen by others. 

3 comments:

Nadia said...

I went to the opening too. It was great to see our works hang on the exhibition. It gives us encouragement of what we do and what we could have accomplished.

Anonymous said...

The exhibition has ended, but the memory of seeing our work being exhibited will last for a lifetime!

Jennifer Oh said...

I also felt honored to have some of my work up on a wall at an exhibition.

And I agree with the donut ceramics. They were cute and delicious looking!