Sunday, March 15, 2009
Class
I am so glad yet uneasy about finishing the quarter. The time goes by so fast that I really didn't have enough time to redo some assignments I felt I could have done a little bit better. Plus my blogging. The truth is I am on the computer for so long trying to make changes to my work, hoping that I've improve it in some way and it meets my professors standards, that taking just a couple of more minutes to write a blog is the last thing on my mind. I am really looking forward to giving my eyes a break from the screen, however I am glad that I learned a lot of new things from my class and I have nice works of design to go into my portfolio, that plus even though I did not redo my assignments for class I could still redo them for my portfolio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment