Sunday, March 15, 2009

What to blog?

At the beginning of the quarter I was glad my professor gave us topics to blog about because sometimes it is hard for me to choose a topic especially about design. There is so many topics in the design field, some which I don't really feel I know that much about, yet I am not really motivated to learn, I know graphic designers work with logos, and some work with advertisments, but I know there is more things out there that graphics designers work on. I feel I need to learn more of the shortcuts. Aside from graphics, this quarter I took painting and I really enjoyed the class, it relaxed me. I would really like to do both once I graduate. I just need to figure out what I really enjoy to do, stick to it and keep learning more and more.

No comments: