Sunday, March 15, 2009

Magazine Spread


Lately I've been working on a magazine spread for my class, and ever since then I've been looking at so many magazines and really focusing on what it is about them that intrigues me. I've notice that simple spreads catch my attention,spreads with vectors, and soothing colors. The image is something that caught my eye, it looks so simple and the text clearly follows a grid, but yet the image and the color seem unique. As for my assignment this by far has been the hardest, there were so many different layouts I tried before finally settling on the three that I would work on, and even then I moved the placement of the title, the color and different types for my typography. And when it came to the image that was another obstacle, how big should my image be? should it be in color or black and white?--Seriously this assignment could take me up to another week or so.

No comments: